BIBS Pacifier 2pk
Bibs Pacifiers are a must have! Their classic appearance captures a look that’s both timeless and elegant. The BIBS pacifier has been a classic for moms and babies for over 30 years. Due to its naturally safe and durable rubber material, the BIBS pacifier has been trusted by moms worldwide for decades.
Care Instructions: sterilize each pacifier before use. Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers. DO NOT COOK. They are not meant to be boiled and are destroyed by the high heat. Let the pacifiers soak for approximately 5 minutes. Pick them up and let them dry. The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool for 3-4 hours. If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard right away. Due to pacifiers being made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.
- 0-3 Months: The pacifier must be scalded every time it has been on the floor. In addition, the pacifier must be scalded at least once a day.
- 3+ Months: Rinse the pacifier once a day and rinse it under the cold tap if it has been on the floor
- 100% Free from BPA, PVC, and Phthalates
- Do not store in direct sunlight. For hygenic reasons, we recommend replacing pacifiers every 4-6 weeks
- Patterns may vary
- Materials may have natural variations
- Colors may vary from different viewing devices