Polar Bear Convertible Footie
Super soft bamboo fabric paired with extreme functionality and one of a kind designs. Our standards are the highest when it comes to safety, comfort, function, and design. This adorable pajama can convert from a romper to a footie, two outfits in one!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the National Eczema Association with a 5 Star Rating as a skin-friendly product Great for Kids.
- Convertible footies that ease the transition from night to day, cold to warm, feet in or out, and even prolong the use of the garment (included in ALL onesies).
- Slip resistant grip on the feet of every sleeper giving even our youngest an advantage against falls.
- Two-way zipper to make those nighttime changes as easy as possible (snaps? forget it!) with the added benefit of not having to expose babies chest or belly to the cold.
- Hand Covers are included in our infant sizes to prevent those tiny nails from scratching (Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months).
- Oeko-Tex Certified to be completely free of chemicals and pesticides.
- Tagless! Free of all things irritating to our babies ever so sensitive skin.
- Why Bamboo? Softest fabric, Breathable, Thermo-Regulating, Hypoallergenic, Moisture Absorbing...Perfect for any climate and even more perfect for our babies skin.
- Donate with each purchase. Baby2Baby provides children living in poverty, ages 0-12 years, with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves.
- 95% Rayon from Bamboo, 5% Spandex for Stretch.